Automate your greenhouse ventilation process with one of our automation systems for ventilation via motors with rack and pinion. Rack & pinions are available in many various configurations. Pinions are manufactured as an enclosed ‘clam shell’ housing to keep debris out and the mechanisms running free. Pinions are offered as a traditional one piece design or as a two piece unit (the EZ-fit) ideally suited to repairs and retro-fits.
Reliable, low-maintenance Power Vent System includes durable rack and pinion setup for automated greenhouse ventilation across all zones.
Rack and Pinion Features:
- Standard (circular section) or Heavy duty (rectangular section)
- Straight or curved (teeth may be on inside or outside of radius) – radius can be standard or client specified
- Pinions are designed for 1” or ¾” nominal bore tube
- Rack travel: 126mm / 5” per pinion revolution
- Maximum rack length: 6000mm / 230”
Both the Standard and Heavy Duty rack bars are compatible with either the Conventional Pressed Pinion or the EZ Fit Pinion systems.
Contact us for one of our greenhouse specialists to design your system today.